Thursday, January 19, 2012

1/19/12 Scent of the Day: Apples n Oaks

Well hello everyone! I've been sitting here drinking some peppermint hot chocolate and melting one of my new favorite scents from CBV: Apples n Oaks. I'm writing this on my iPad, as I'm sure I will be doing in the future, so I can't get the CBV scent description easily for you. So I hope my little description is good enough :)
I got this scent in the Round Robin I recently participated in, and I love it. It smells fresh from the apple, which seems to be a light green apple scent but light enough that it's not sour smelling. It's balanced out with a different note, which I'm guessing is a woodsy type of scent, since that's what I seem to get and plus the "oak" in the name. This scent is a really nice fresh scent to me. I love it and I think a lot of other people will too! This one needs a little extra praise.
It's almost Friday! I hope you guys have a great day and I hope to be posting more often now that I'm finally getting used to being back at school.
-Kaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment