Thursday, January 5, 2012

1/05/12 Scent of the Day: White Chocolate Karibu

Hi everyone! Today I melted a little bit of White Chocolate Karibu...for about 3 minutes...
The CBV description is: Mouth-watering blend of roasted cashews, mixed gently with rich, buttery honey, then drenched with white chocolate ganache! ~Godiva type scent~ 
Whew...let me tell you...I didn't like it :( I've come to the realization that I can't handle Victoria's honey scents. Anything with honey in it makes my nose feel like I have to sneeze! I hated Bathtime With Pooh, and I couldn't handle this one as well. I can't even explain it...it smelled like straight salt to me with a little bit of honey. 
This review won't be a long one because I wasn't a fan unfortunately...I really wanted my nose to like this one, too! Boo :(
I hope everyone is having a good week...it's almost the weekend! I have to go back to school on Monday...even bigger boo :(
-Kaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment