Monday, January 30, 2012

1/30/12 Scent of the Day: Fresh Picked Strawberries

Today I decided to burn my Fresh Picked Strawberries candle for the first time. 
I ordered this scent in candle form before ever smelling it, and took an even bigger chance because Candles by Victoria doesn't have a scent description for it. Weird, huh? Not even on the CBV Browser! But, I chose to order it anyways, and I'm so glad I did. The reason I decided to get this one was because I LOVED the strawberry scent in Chocolate Strawberries...so I thought this might be Chocolate Strawberries without the chocolate...and let me tell you, I hit the jackpot because it smells just like I wanted it to!
On cold throw, it smells like starburts. Very sweet and candy-like. Burning, it still smells sweet but a lot more of the fruit note of the strawberry comes out. Since I absolutely despise berries and especially strawberries, I can't tell you what they really smell like since I don't get around them much...but  what I can tell you is that this scent is AMAZING. It's super authentic and a great year-round scent in my opinion. Very nice basic fruity scent. I recommend this one for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment