Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My New CBV Organization

Hello everyone! Today was a somewhat winter-cleaning day. I bought a new shoe rack and a new little plastic drawer organizer, so it was an organizing frenzy in my room! 
I finally got a little set up for my candles and scent shots from Candles by Victoria. Before this, they were all sitting in a box from one of my orders, which definitely wasn't cutting it.
My collection isn't the biggest, but I have a feeling it's only growing from here on out. I just ordered 34 scent shots the other day, so I'm hoping they'll all fit!
This is a picture of my little set up:
It is set up on my dresser. The picture you see is of my lovely boyfriend, and the black object is my jewelry box. (What's burning is my mini in Wintery Candy Apple). To the very left of my plastic organizer are my two 8oz candles and my one 9oz candle. On the top I have a black candle warmer and my Mustard Jar in Granny's Pie Crust that my boyfriend got me for Christmas. In the first drawer I have bakery scents, in the second are fruity/perfume-y/fresh, and in the third I have my mini candles and my earthy/Christmas scents. (If you guys want a full collection picture and post I can make one!)




So that's my little CBV station! I hope you guys got some ideas. I'm afraid of what I'm going to have to do once my collection starts multiplying. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them! Thanks for reading :)
-Kaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment