Monday, March 5, 2012

3/5/12 Scent of the Day: Lemon Pound Cake

Please forgive me for my blogging...or lack thereof. As most of you know, I can't burn/melt anything while my dad is home so that's mainly the reason I haven't posted, but he's out of town for a few more days and I've been trying to burn my candles like crazy! Today I have on Lemon Pound Cake. This has definitely crept into my top 3 favorite scents...I absolutely adore it. I really like Victoria's Fruit Loops scent, and I think that scent has some of this one in it, but I just love this one so much more! I never expected to love a lemon scent as much as I love this one. It's citrusy and sweet. I can smell a frosting type of scent and it's so yummy. You have to try this scent out! It's so strong too. I could smell this strongly in my living room within 10 minutes of lighting my 8oz in it. 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment