Friday, December 2, 2011

CBV Scent Review: French Vanilla Pear

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been a little absent. My dad is finally home from working and as you guys know he's not a fan of candles, so I haven't been able to melt or burn anything, therefore not being able to do scent of the day's. 
I melted this scent for the first time a few days ago so I figured I would just do a scent review. 
CBV description of French Vanilla Pear: A sweet blend of Bartlett Pears and rich French Vanilla. 
I think the description fits this perfectly...on cold throw. I was in love with this scent when I first got it. Cold, it smells fresh and candy-like sweet with vanilla. Not too fresh, not too sugary.
However, when I warmed this, all i got was bubblegum! I didn't get pear or vanilla; just bubblegum. That being said, I don't love it as much as I did cold throw but I still really like it. It definitely takes on a different life when warmed though. 
I hope everyone is doing well. Even though I may not be able to burn or melt any new scents for a few days or maybe longer, I plan on doing reviews of scents I've already tried. 
Have a good weekend!
-Kaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment