Monday, December 12, 2011

CBV Scent Review: Sugared Spruce

Hello! There's only 13 days until Christmas, so I decided to finally break out a somewhat Christmas-y scent; Sugared Spruce. First off, we always get a real Christmas tree, and my house smells like it all Christmas season because of it...so I wasn't sure if I should get a scent that would smell like one, since my house already smells of pine. But...everyone was raving about this scent, so I decided to pick it up...and I'm really glad I did. My boyfriend and I decorated the tree & melted a 1/4 of this scent shot at the same time...and it was awesome. Haha. 
The CBV scent description is: Sugared Spruce: A most unique scent that combines sweetness and greenery. If you are looking for something a little different this is the one.
It's supposed to be a mixture of Pink Sugar and a Christmas tree scent I believe. 
This is definitely a good pine scent. Not pine sol, which is what it smelled like when I first got it, but now that it's cured it's fine. It has that perfume-y note to it that makes it a little less strong on the pine, but by no means is this scent "weak." It's a really, really strong scent. My boyfriend even said it's the strongest one we've melted...and it was only a 1/4...if that, really. Although it is strong, it doesn't really bother me since I like to really smell my candles & scent shots. 
Even though this smells like pine, I don't think it's specific to Christmas. I think it's a good scent for all year. It's fresh and green. 
Another scent I really enjoy...and I didn't think I would, either. I definitely think everyone should give this one a try.
I hope everyone is getting excited for Christmas! Have a good day :)
-Kaycee 

No comments:

Post a Comment