Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Latest Order!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been absent. I literally havent been able to burn or melt anything at all for the past week...I've been way too busy Christmas shopping. And, speaking of Christmas shopping, I placed an order on CBV to get a couple gifts and some stuff for myself as well. I thought I would make a short little post sharing what I ordered. It should be here on Wednesday!
This is what I picked up:

Scent Shots, Vanilla Bean Noel : 1 : 2.00 (To mix with Spearmint & try Jack Frost!)
Mini Jelly Jar Candle, Sweet Snow : 1 : 5.00
Mini Jelly Jar Candle, Granny's Pie Crust : 1 : 5.00
16 oz. Country Jar Candle, Me Tarzan, You Jane : 1 : 12.50 (Gift)
Scent Shots, Sugared Corn Pudding : 1 : 2.00
Mini Jelly Jar Candle, Apple Vanilla : 1 : 5.00 (Gift)
Mini Jelly Jar Candle, Wintery Candy Apple : 1 : 5.00
Scent Shots, Spearmint : 1 : 2.00
Thoughts? I've already tried Granny's Pie Crust. It's my number one favorite scent! My boyfriend said he'll get me CBV for my birthday coming up in January, and I'm asking for a mustard jar in GPC, but I couldn't be without this scent so I had to pick up a mini jelly jar in it.
Thank you for reading and I hope you guys are having a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment