Saturday, March 31, 2012

College Talk, Candle Sale Talk, & a Scent of the Day


Hey everyone! So, the countdown has begun. I graduate in 55 days. Say what? I know! I'm moving out to the city with my two best friends in July. While I'm super excited, I keep having second thoughts on just getting an apartment on my own. I don't want anything to ruin our friendship & I think it would be peaceful to be by myself...but it would be rather lonely, too. So for now, I'm sticking to my plan and hoping for the best. 
I took my placement test for the community college I plan on attending, and I did alright. Not as well as I thought I would, but I didn't do bad at all...just average. School has been insane lately, and I barely have enough time to relax anymore between going to school and work almost every day. 
I do still want to blog more often, especially since Jason (charmedleo - blog link) has inspired me to make my blog posts of better quality, so I'm trying. Slowly, but surely, I'm trying!
One huge thing that I can't wait for when I move out is to be able to burn candles and melt scent shots whenever I want! It's going to be so nice.

My dad is out working today, so I'm melting Nutty Candied Apple.
I never paid much attention to this scent...it was never anything spectacular, or something I NEEDED in a candle or needed to warm right away. It smells like a fresh macintosh apple with the nutty note that's in Caramelized Pralines. It's super strong, too - almost too strong. It smells kind of soapy to me as well, which I'm not a huge fan of. It's nice, but I don't think I will be getting it in a candle.

P.S. - is anyone ordering for Victoria's sale tomorrow? I know I said I was going to wait until May to order, since I can't burn anything on a regular basis anyways, but...I can't help it. I just need to place an order to make myself feel better. I need a little CBV pick up :) I've been plotting all day and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to get, so I'll most likely post what I got when I order tomorrow! I'd love to know what everyone else is planning on ordering as well. Have a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment