Tuesday, November 22, 2011

11/22/11 Scent Of The Day: Cinnamon Donuts

Hello everyone! I'm trying to melt some of my scent shots from my last order to see which ones I want to get in candles, and this is definitely one of them!
Cinnamon Donuts CBV Description: A treat that will keep you coming back for more. This is a wonderful bakery scent .. light on the cinnamon but heavy on the yummy!!
The perfect description for this scent. It's not a "red hots" cinnamon; it's a light cinnamon with sugary notes in it. You can smell the "donut" doughy part of the scent with the cinnamon and sugar. It smells exactly like a cinnamon, sugary donut. I LOVE this one. 
A little side note: I put less than a 1/4 in my warmer and it filled my ENTIRE house. Really strong and really yummy. Awesome bakery scent!
-Kaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment