Monday, November 28, 2011

11/28/11 Scent Of The Day: Spellbound

Hi everyone! Hope everyone's Monday was nice to them :)
So, if any of you ladies know me, you probably know Spellbound is one of my favorite scents from Victoria. 
To get started, the CBV description is: (in fruity, not bakery) Spellbound ~ When you think of fun you think of Cotton Candy! We have taken the aroma of sweet, fresh spun cotton candy and combined with fresh tart granny smith apples to create this super fun and unique fragrance. Spell Bound begins with top notes of tart granny smith apples and creamy butter, followed by a middle note of caramel sauce all sitting on base notes of vanilla, maple and spun sugar! 
In my scent shot, all I got was the cotton candy and apple (which by the way - I'm in love with Victoria's apple scents...so fruity and fresh!). When I got my 8oz candle which I'm burning right now, all I got was caramel and apple. When it's warm, I get all of these notes! I get the fresh granny smith apple, the sweetness of the cotton candy, & the caramel-y goodness. I can smell vanilla, and the maple sort of blends in with the caramel to me, & I don't think I can detect the sugar away from the cotton candy. 
This combination is amazing. Smells just like a caramel apple with cotton candy. I absolutely love it! Oh, and might I add, it's a GORGEOUS deep purple color. Everyone needs to try this scent out. Perfection! :)
-Kaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment