Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11/23/11 Scent Of The Day: Pumpkin Apple Cinnamon Bread

Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone! I hope everyone has an awesome holiday.
I won't be able to melt/burn any new scents for awhile since my dad & family will be over. (My dad despises candles so I just burn them when he's away).
Today I'm trying out Pumpkin Apple Cinnamon Bread.
The CBV description is: Sweet creamy pumpkin, rich cinnamon apple with a crunchy strudel base note.
On cold throw to me this smells like that average "Country Bumpkin" scent, which to me smells like cold apple cider...which isn't my favorite.
When warm, I get more of that "bread" kind of note, which smells like a sweet strudel-y type scent. I don't get too much pumpkin. I still get that cold apple cider scent with a somewhat bakery note. 
While this isn't one of my favorites and I won't be getting it in a candle, it's growing on me. This is a really good fall scent, but I wouldn't classify it as bakery. More of a house blend type of scent to me. 
I would say you should try it out! It's pretty raved about on the message boards too. Maybe my nose just isn't picking up the pumpkin scent. 
Have a great Thanksgiving and I'll be talking to you soon!
-Kaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment