Thursday, November 24, 2011

11/24/11 Scent Of The Day: Autumn Leaves/Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is having an awesome time with family. I'm not feeling too good so I stayed home :( But all is well. 
Today I'm melting Autumn Leaves.
CBV Description: Smell this one with your eyes shut and you'll be reminded of a cool, sunny fall afternoon. Note that this is not a burning leaves fragrance. This one is green and musky with heavy notes of bergamot and is simply a must have for the fall season.
The description is pretty dead on in my opinion. This scent is SO unique. I was so curious how leaves had a scent, but when I smell this, I smell leaves! To me it doesn't remind of necessarily of a "sunny" day, it smells more like it just rained kinda leaves scent if that makes sense....haha. I didn't think I would want my room to smell like this when I first got it even though I liked it, but now that it's melting, it's an awesome, awesome scent! I definitely recommend this one.
Hope everyone has a good day,
-Kaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment