Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/8/11 Scent Of The Day: Snow Drift Berries

Today, Snow Drift Berries from Candles by Victoria (duh!) is melting. I thought I would do my first in-depth review on a specific scent. I'm planning on doing these every so often when I burn a new scent. 
I've had Snow Drift Berries since last year (I know, sad) but I haven't gotten around to melt it. And plus, I wasn't a fan of it on cold throw. But to be honest, I'm still not the biggest fan. I like it, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't get it in a candle. It's minty and has a little undertone of berries. It's crisp and clean and very holiday appropriate. I don't think my nose agrees with minty scents though. 
I do recommend this if you like minty, berry-like scents. It's definitely good for the holidays; it's just not my favorite.
-Kaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment